Pilates Matwork is taking the wellness world by storm. But what do you do for those clients who cannot actually make it to the mat? Join Pilates Trainer Victoria Cunningham for this workshop to learn how to adapt Pilates Matwork Exercises for clients who need more accessible options.
- Discuss why clients may not be able to do a standard Pilates Matwork class.
- Explore a variety of seated Pilates exercises.
- Explore a variety of standing Pilates exercises (including wall Pilates).
- Adapt the Original 34 Pilates Matwork exercises for use with clients who cannot make it to the mat.
- Safely demonstrate and teach the exercises.
· Students will leave with a range of new exercises so they can safely plan a Pilates OFF the Mat class or add some of these exercises into their existing classes.