NASM’s groundbreaking Stretching and Flexibility Coach Specialization provides you with the tools and know-how you’ll need to leverage safe and science-based stretching techniques to help clients move better and gain maximum flexibility. You can use this course to diversify your services, attract more clients, increase revenue, and meet the rising demand for safe stretching services.
- Expand your expertise and your earning potential by helping a broader range of clients achieve their goals.
- Explain foundational concepts in fascial anatomy and the science of human movement.
- Identify common risk factors and appropriate times for referring out.
- Implement assisted- and self-stretching techniques safely and effectively.
- Recognize the scope of practice in the context of safe stretching.
- Perform a series of stretching-related subjective and objective assessments.
- Create customized/personalized stretching program for gym and home use, based on assessment results.
- Apply coaching and behavior change techniques to ensure optimal compliance.
Section 1: Introduction to Stretching and Flexibility
Chapter 1: Introduction to Flexibility
Chapter 2: Scope of Practice
Section 2: Science and Anatomy
Chapter 3: The Science of Flexibility and Stretching
Chapter 4: The Anatomy and Kinesiology of Fascia
Section 3: Communication and Client Assessments
Chapter 5: Communication and Building Rapport
Chapter 6: Assessment
Section 4: Techniques and Program Design
Chapter 7: Integrated Assisted Stretching Techniques
Chapter 8: Self-Stretching Techniques
Chapter 9: Flexibility Program Design
365 days (1 year) from date of purchase.
*Once purchased you will receive your log in details within 2-5 days.