Jōbu workshops share ‘nudge’ techniques to improve physical, mental & social wellbeing.
Jōbu helps physical activity providers develop clients & motivate them to stay active.
Jōbu helps employers develop Healthy Employees & Make A Social Impact.
- how taking part in physical activity impacts the local community.
- The Jōbu Super 7, The Jōbu Social 6
- how to influence clients.
- the principles of Self Determination Theory.
- how to identify extrinsic and intrinsic motivation.
- how to differentiate between extrinsic and intrinsic rewards.
- how to develop referrals.
- how to differentiate between extrinsic and intrinsic goals.
- how to reframe goals.
- how to set behavioural and outcome goals.
- about behavioural science models.
- about choice architecture.
The outcome of the workshop is a set of practical nudges which you can implement to; gain more clients and help clients improve their physical, mental & social wellbeing – leading to a healthier local community