Help golf athletes improve their game with the NASM Golf Fitness Specialization (NASM-GFS). Learn about the biomechanics of a golf swing, physiological demands, the components of an integrated training program, golf-specific fitness assessments, and more.
NASM Golf Fitness Specialists:
- Teach clients how to lower scores and prevent golf-related injuries
- Boost their reputation, career, and client base as the go-to experts on golf conditioning for amateurs and pros alike
- Perform both golf-specific and health-related fitness assessments
- Show clients how to improve head speed, bolster driving distance, and reduce the chance of lower-back injuries
- Implement integrated training approaches
- Invest in their client’s lives and futures . . . and their own!
What You Will Learn:
✔ Module 1: Introduction to Golf Fitness
✔ Module 2: Human Movement Science
✔ Module 3: Golf-Specific Assessments
✔ Module 4: Flexibility Training for Golf Performance
✔ Module 5: Core and Balance Training for Golf Performance
✔ Module 6: Resistance and Cardio Training for Golf Performance
✔ Module 7: Golf Injuries and Reconditioning Considerations
✔ Module 8: Program Design Principles and Application
✔ Module 9: Business Development
Available for 365 days (1 year) from date of purchase.
*Once purchased you will receive your log in details within 2-5 days.